Skip to content
Tyndale House Ministries Statement of Faith
The Directors, members of operating boards, officers, and certain employees of Tyndale House Ministries (THM) affirm that they serve as ministers of the gospel through their THM work. Further, they acknowledge that the following Statement of Faith has been adopted by THM as the foundational set of beliefs for its existence, mission, and goals.
- 1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, authoritative written Word of God, true and trustworthy in all it affirms.
- 2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- 3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, in his sinless life, in his miracles, in his vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood, in his bodily resurrection, in his ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in his personal return in power and glory.
- 4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- 5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- 6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- 7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.